Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Until Death Do Us Part

Ok, so I am not putting up a full post today, since I really want to finish re reading(for the 10th time) Until Death Do Us Part, one of my favorite mangas. It has a blind, attractive master swordsman and a young precognitive girl set in modern Japan.

It is pretty much one of the most kick butt mangas I have ever read. Note that I am RE reading it...

Anyway, if you haven't read it, please do. It has some blood, but onemanga.com has it so it isn't bad. In my Opinion. Yes, I capitalized that purpose. Maybe I will put some pics up of it.. Sometime in the near future when I can give this manga the post it deserves. There are a lot of attractive guys (and girls....) in it. And the story line is freakin amazing and the art is way, way good.

No comments:

Post a Comment